Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Hyderabad, understands the fundamental importance of well equipped infrastructure and facilities.
- Reception & Patients Waiting Lobby, Sterilization Room, Recreation Room, Computer Room Seminar Hall, Professor’s Room, Staff Room, PG Room, Library, Museum, UG/PG Laboratory, Stores for each department.
Labs & Museum
- A separate, well equipped surgical wing is present, for carrying out sterilized surgical procedures. Surgical demonstrations for the students are also carried out for quality academic training.
- A separate ceramic lab, plaster lab, modern day dispensers, dental material laboratory, histopathology lab, clinics and research room, microscope room.
- A separate radiograph room with both conventional method and recent digital RVG (Radio Visio Graph).
- A separate preclinical section for training on phantom heads is provided to teach around 100 students, in preclinical operative dentistry and equip them with the clinical skills prior to undergoing the clinical training program.
- Minor operation theatre, Intensive Care Unit (I.C.U.), Male and female Wards with 20 beds, recovery room
The College Library has large area and accommodates about 150 students for reference work at any time. A separate library is available for each department. The Library has number of volumes of books and maintains open access facility for students and staff members. The Library has a reprographic section to meet the requirements of students and staff. It subscribes different journals of both national and international repute.
College is having 2 Mbps Internet connection, locally networked and connected through wi-fi to the central server. The facility is available for students for their project work and preparing seminar presentations. It is accessible to e-books, study materials, etc. through the college Local Area Network. The facility is available to students 24x7.
Sports & Gymnasium
Students are encouraged to engage in physical activities at the college campus for overall personality development. The College has a well planned out door stadium, Basket Ball Court, Cricket and Volley Ball grounds. Sports activities are regulated through the sports committee. Students have represented the college in several Sports meets at the University Level. Annual Sports day is conducted and prizes awarded to teams and individuals who prove their mettle. The college has a gymnasium with all the latest equipment for students who are fitness enthusiasts.
The cafeteria in the college is the hub of every student activity. Students throng the cafeteria and help themselves to a variety of tasty foods which of course comes at a very nominal rate. The canteen provides delicious and hygienic South Indian, North Indian and Chinese food (Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian).
Open Air Auditorium:
The college has a huge open air auditorium where cultural events, annual days, meetings, inter-college events are held. The auditorium has an overall seating capacity of 1000 pax.
To promote the cultural activities frequently events like Singing, Anthakshari, Light & Classical music, Dance, Mimicry, Dumb Charades events are conducted in a grand manner. Extra–circular events like painting, flower-arrangement, card-board arrangement, vegetable carving, classroom decoration etc. are also conducted. Prizes are distributed in all activities.
The college offers good accommodation with separate hostels for boys and girls within the campus. The hostel provides hygienic and quality food to suit diverse tastes and preferences. The hostel rooms are provided with fans, tables, chairs, cupboards, beds, attached bath and 24 hour water supply. The other common facilities include availability of television and internet.
TransportInstitution has its own fleet of buses plying from all corners of Hyderabad & Secundrabad.