Bachelor of Dental Surgery – BDS: Duration of course - 5 years.
Candidates for admission to BDS course must have passed Intermediate Public Examinations i.e. 10 + 2 with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (Science subjects) and should have qualified EAMCET Entrance and selection on merit basis through Counseling.
"Candidates seeking admission under NRI / Foreigner Quota are eligible for direct admission and there is no need to take any Entrance Examination with minimum of 50% of marks of Intermediate i.e. 10+2 (with science subjects).
Master of Dental Surgery – MDS: Duration of course - 3 years
Candidates for admission to MDS course must have a BDS degree from a college and university recognized by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi or an equivalent qualification recognized by Dr. NTRU of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, A.P., and should have scored a minimum of 50% marks and should have qualified the competitive Entrance examination.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS:
Given Below is a list of documents that you'll need to submit during the admission process:
- EAMCET Rank Card & Hall Ticket
- SSC / X Marks memo
- Intermediate (10+2) Marks memo or its equivalent.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate, if applicable
- Bonafide certificate for last 7 years
- Equivalency Certificate from NTR University (other than BIE, AP)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Photographs – 3 nos.
- A joint declaration by parent / guardian
Valid Passport and student visa issued by the Indian Embassy.*
* Application for Foreign Students